cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

canon printer 892 turn off printer and back on

RHM
Apprentice

I have a Canon MX 892 that has two issues.

1. I get this when I try to print,,, Turn printer off then turn  printer  back on.  If this problem persist call tech support.

2.When my printer is printing it prints for about 15 seconds then stopes for about 10 seconds. This repetes until the job is finished. I have up dated my drivers. 

I have a fairly new computer with windows 7 installed

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

Hi, RHM!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly which version of Windows is running on your computer. That, and any further details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

Thanks and have a great day!

I am using windows 7

Hello RHM,

Please try unplugging the printer for 10 minutes, and then plugging it back in again.  If the error returns, please let us know if this error occurs from the computer, or from the printer's LCD screen, and be sure to note any error numbers or letters along with the message.

Regarding the slow printing, there may be settings in the specific application you are printing in causing this. Please try printing from a different application or program, such as a word processing file and verify the results. If this only occurs from one program, there may be quality or media settings causing the delay.

However, if the issue remains, we'll need some more information to determine what may be occurring.  Please CLICK HERE to contact us for further support..  Be sure to let us know how your printer is connected (USB or wireless) when reaching out.

Thanks!

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements