Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a pixma mg5340

i have a pixma mg 5340 i was busy using it and it just died on me, now it won't switch back on. i checked the power suplly and nothing is wrong no burn outs or anything the cable is also not damaged. nothing on google. can anyone help??

Pixma MX472 Printer Works UNTIL ....

heyal, i'm going crazy!!! i've been at this for over 3 hrs and am asking for help here and thanks in advance for any advice! Details: pixma mx472 setup wifi ....done cleaned film ...donechecked paper jams ...donewindows setup ....done every time i ad...

MG 7150 fuzzy

The first line prints well.2,3,4 fuzzy (as double)The 5 Line prints wellThe 6,7,8 fuzzy (as double)The 9 line prints wellWhat can I do ? view https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxuyMyz5SBQ1ampUVHRzbjVIZTA/view?usp=sharing 

aitoraia by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

scanner in use

I use Canon MP258 with Macbook Air (OS X ElCapitan), but sometimes I cannot scan because of this error message: "cannot scan while it is being used  by another user or application." I tried to reboot/unplug my printer and restart my computer, but it ...

PIXMA MG2920 Error Lights Flashing - Please Help!

I just got this printer as a gift (PIXMA MG2920) for work and leisure purposes and have just tried connecting it but nothing is really working in my favor with regards to setup. I followed all the instructions, was very gentle installing new ink cart...

eshaines by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG6320 - Cannot print to CD properly

Hello.  I have an MG6320, and have installed the drivers for this printer on my iMac.  However, I cannot print to CDs or DVDs properly because Tray J does not appear on the list of options.  It doesn't matter whether I'm using My Image Garden or thir...

devzin98 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My MP530 is suddenly printing in stripes.

I have a Cannon MP530 that is suddenly printing in stripes.  I did not change computers or operating systems.  I'm on Windows 7 PC. Traditional word documents print fine, but anything considered part picture part text....the picture part prints in st...

lricks by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements