Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Canon MG2520 will not print ?

Hello, I have installed the drivers from disc and tried download from canon support to no avail. I am running Win 10 on a Dell Inspiron 531S. When I try to print anything The printer grabs the paper like it is going to print, Then the paper  just sit...

jilly by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MX870

oh how I wish I had read this forum before buying a canon my pixima MX870 has just given the dreaded  U052 message and from what I have read here its unfixableI just bought all new cartridges and still doesnt work shame on canon will not be buying an...

DJUMA by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Quick menu stops workin windows 10

following the thread about windows 8go to C:/windows/twain-32and delete all but the canon folder (all old printer folders)Left click on the Quick Menu button and all should now work

JosT by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

A printer for Windows XP 64 bit.

Hello, forum.I have a question for the experts, I hope someone could help me. I had a very satisfactory printer PIXMA iP4000, with those characteristics that I lke and need:- colour print, with single cartridges per ink- real measurement of left ink,...

GGa by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MG7120 Printer not responding

Canon MG7120 Print/Scan/Fax, Windows 7/64 all updates Wired network 192.168.1.137, 255.255.255.000, IPv4 only, port CNBJNP_D8492F1F71BF Canon installation program “win-mg7100-1_1-ucd.exe” Worked fine for several months. Now displays error message in ...

Weird scanning error (Canon MG4160)

Hi all, Hoping someone can help me out (or point me in the direction of some useable search terms!). I've got an MG4160 printer/scanner, and was trying to scan some documents but having the weird error shown in the attached image. As you can see, the...

IMG_0003.jpg

Pixma MG7550 Print dialog not showing any paper options

I 'm printing from Photoshop on a Mac running El Capitan. When the print dialog pops up I can not choose the type of paper. I only have options under Media & Quality . Maybe I am missing something here and I should only choose the paper on my printe...

Screen Shot 2016-01-13 at 10.46.29.png
Leo by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MX340 will not scan in wireless mode/Windows 10

I have a PIXMA MX340 that will not scan while in the wireless mode... I get an error message when trying to scan from MP Navigator... It will work if I connect a USB cable from my printer to my computer... It will print just fine wirelessly... I have...

Milton_7 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Selphy CP 910

The photo images from a Motorola Droid Turbo II do not print.  The smartphone states the printing is complete. The Selphy CP 910 printer states that USB and memory cards need to be removed first. Of course there are no USB drives or memory cards inse...

herraned by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

mg3222 wont scan

Just bought the MG3222.   Printer works but it will not scan.  I have a 'hard" connection (not using wireless..)   Have turned it on and off.. Changed the USB port I was using.. NOThING.  HELP!     When I push "scan"  it lights up with two little lin...

TrudyC by Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements