Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pixma mg3220

my printer is about 2 years old, i have only used it about 3 times, and not used in about 6 months or longeri tried to use it today and it will not turn on, i have never had any probelms beforeit will just not power up, i checked the plug, i switched...

schmoff by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MP145 E5 error. How to reset printer ?

Hello, I have MP145 and i had to change the catridges recently because i got stuck with E5 error.i bought orignal canon PG830 black catridge and  a duplicate CL831 catridge.am still getting E5 with color ink led glowing. please let me know on how to ...

nvvenkat by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma iP4000 photos need expert help

Hello: when the iP4000 works properly it's really good but for some unknown reason has a tendency to fail frequently possibly due to faulty printhead design. The printhead was replaced abt 100 pix ago and worked well until recently when ink cartridge...

Resolved! Windows 10 MX870 Install Crash

Hello all, I did a clean install of Windows 10 Pro (64 bit) and I have a Pixma MX-870 which I use wirelessly. It and its software were working perfectly in Windows 8.1 Anyway, I downloaded the latest driver install and when I run it it begins and the...

canon24 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Brand new MG7750 paper feed

Anyone else having problems with feeding of photo paper from cassette 1 (upper)? I'm using glossy paper, 105g/sq m, cut to approximately 4" x 6" size, loaded face down neatly stacked against guides, about 8 sheets at a time. The printer will try to f...

MartinM by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MG6800

I recently purchased the MG6800 and every time i try to print something from my mac it takes forever or doesn't work... it states the "printer isn't responding", or gets hung up on "connecting to printer"... eventually it works but i have to repeat t...

JGP7229 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements