Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No paper error--but have paper--dirty sensor?

I did some recent remodeling and got soem dust/wood chips, etc in the printer..probably got in the back by the paper.  Tried printing but now get error that says I have no paper when clearly paper is loaded..and I gave it a little push when it was sp...

bstack15 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

pixma mg5720 has no driver

I bought a pixma mg5720 printer.  It worked, then stopped working.  I deleted drivers to try to get a fresh start.   I get a message, from Apple, that software for this printer is unavailable.  Then on Canon support site I see that there is no driver...

8 -5 x 11 print has white edge

I had a message a few weeks ago and couldn't really make heads or tails of it. I have used about 12 printers and always got what I wanted, essentially 8x10 with no cropping. Now I have a Canon ip7220 and 8-5-11 paper. I put paper in A4 tray which see...

jaymack by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MG7520 scanner fault Windows 10

Hello, So I recently purchased a Cannon MG7520 printer and am having trouble with the scanner.  When try to scan from my Windows 10 pc, a window pops up on my screen with a ScanGear error code 2,250,200.  The error code also pops up when I press the ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements