Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG 7520 stuck in firmware download

My MG 7520 is stuck in an endless firmware update download. Has been for weeks. The display shows "downloading" for several minutes, then changes to "failed to update.Press [ON] to retry." Donig so just starts the same cycle over again. This has been...

RicoX by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! mx340 8.1 Driver installation?

I have an MX340 printer scanner on Windows 8.1 64bit.    I think I'm still using the drivers for Windows 7 because the driver for 8.1 hadn't been out yet.   Now it's gotten ornery again and I see there's drivers for 8.1 as well as updated software fo...

MX 450

I'm getting a message on scanner that , "scanner is nearly full". What can I do to 'empty' scanner?

Printer prints coupons and basically nothing else

I used to be able to print with my MP620B using a Macbook Pro with OSX Snow Leopard and my son's Lenovo with Windows 7.  I upgraded the MBP to OS X El Capitan.  Unfortunately, Canon doesn't support it for my printer.  I read in another forum that the...

MG5420 printing with reddish tint and lines

I have a MG5420 printer and Windows 7. When I print images directly onto CD, I notice the art has a reddish tint/hue and when I print images on paper, I notice that it has lines.  I would normally be able to fix these types of issues on any other pri...

MX922 produces wavy scans

We are trying to scan a landscape sign-in sheet my wife has - name, address, email, phone, etc.  The sheet is made up of horizontal lines, two per person, with thicker divider lines between each person.  We are setting the original on the glass, so i...

wamaruna by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

PiXMA ip7250 blurry in one direction

My ip7250 prints clearly in one direction and blurry in the other. Canon tech support does not seem to know why. I have performed all kinds of cleaning and allignment, but the problem persists. I suspect a worn print head. Anyone else experienced thi...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements