Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG7750

We recently bought a Pix MG7750 Printer, install the full driver from Canon website for MAC El-Capitan the printer is installed successfully and can be printed without issue but we are unable to scan either via Image Capture or Canon own scan utility...

helix73 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MP198 Solution Menu Problem

I'm using PIXMA MP198 printer and my laptop is currently running on Windows 10 (64-bit). Somehow, after I reinstall the driver and the solution menu, the solution menu does not work. The solution menu just show a blank page and no clickable buttton. ...

sm(1).png

Support code C000

What does support code C000 mean on my MX922? Why is a month old printer getting this type of code and won't print anything?Nichfinder [Mod note: removed email to protect your privacy]

Re Printer Profile MX925

Hi All  I have a MX925 all in one printer  in the settings for printing in photoshop elements 13 there are lots of options for printer profile i.e  Cannon MX920 Series gl2, gl3 , MP2,  PT1 , PT2, PT3 , SG2/LU2, and SG3/LU3 . How do you know which to ...

MX922 ADF Not Scanning Anything! Please help!

No matter what I've tried so far it will not pull dopcuments into the feeder. It says Please wait monetarily then does nothing. Here's a link to a minute long video showing this. Thanks for any help! Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuxB6y...

MGknight by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements