Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When did 8 x 10 prints become complicated?

I'm very frustrated with the steps taken to make an 8x10, which requires me to trim and cut. This was not the case for the last hundred or so years. Canon has slots for 4 x 6 and 5 x 7 but 8 x 10 has to go thru ridiculous steps. I've been told that i...

Acoma copy 2016.jpg
jaymack by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

error 1008, pixma mg5422

My PIXMA MG5422 encounters error 1008 when printing from my MacBook air laptop, but not from a cell phone, ipad, or other apple computer, can you help me figure that out?

Is my paper too thick?

I have a Canon 7220 printer. I want to use a thick paper, I tried it on my laser printer and it worked okay but noisy. How can I find out if the Canon will work on it? There's no real thickness guide that I could find.

jaymack by Enthusiast
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Stickers - PIXMA MG7720

How do I print stickers? I just recently purchased the MG7720 and am trying to to printout stickers. However, when doing so it only prints from the 4x6 photo paper. Can the sticker sheet be printed from another paper size? 

Low ink fault after replacement of new cartridge

I replaced the ink cartridges and the printer still say ink low. I tried searching the internet and followed every single solution available I could find multiple times to no avail. Please can someone tell me howdo I get this printer to function prop...

Resolved! pixma mx340scan won't open- Windows 10

windows 101-reset mx340 to factory default settings.2-Installed recommended drivers from Cannon site 11/18/15==========================================Setup Results===========================================Model : Canon MX340 series  Network Setup o...

rgfoote by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements