Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

canon mx 922 stuck on copy, can't print

I have a brand new MX 922. I have printed off about three or four files, then clicked on copy, copied one thing, and now it is stuck on copy and will not allow me to print from my Mac. There is sufficient ink. and paper. No jams. Please help.

Canon printer MG7550 -

Canon printer MG 7550 - while printing, I get the error-message: "Type of print head is incorrect.  Install the correct print head".  I bought and use this since printer 3/3/2015, and never had an error-message untill now.  In the middle of a page it...

Pixma Scans Too Light

I have a Pixma MP610. When I scan a document, the result is much too light. I can use the MP NAvigator, open the scanner driver, set the darkness and contrast to make it darker, and scan, but for this I must go to the PC to start each scan with a cou...

michelr by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

pixma mx922 wireless printing but not scan to pc

Hi, When i print wirelessly there is no problem, however when i try to scan to PC, no matter i press the button on printer or select "document scan" from quick menu on PC, the printer has no response. only option left me to scan is scan to local USB....

SHENG777 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MX 727 Unresponsive

Bought my new MX727 the other day seemed to set up ok - used it a fair amount in the first few days. Culminating in some photo-copying. Following day I cant seem to print anything - just sits in the out queue and never actually prints - the queue say...

crouchie by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Replacement for Canon ip4300

Hello!I make resin jewellery and need to print in high quality on clear acetate sheet. I've used ip4300 printers for years and they are brilliant,but almost unobtainable here in the UK now,even secondhand. I've tried the ip4500,and the 7250 but the q...

MX892 can't scan

My PIXMA MX892 will not scan. It prints fine. my printer is on a wired network. I did the MP Driver Ver. 1.03 (Windows) update and that messed up everything on my printer. I have Windows 10 64x. My scanner is not turned off. I do not have a USB conne...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements