Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scanner not working

I have a Canon MG3650 and when I attempt to scan a document it says it is unable to as there is an error or the printer is in use (which it isn't) Can anyone help?

M472 output tray

I cannot seem to keep printed pages from flying out of my printer. There is no stop for letter size pages. I've put a piece of junk cardboard on the existing tray to at least make the tray "paper size". Am I missing something in setting up this devic...

MX922 numerous problems

My personal MX922 printer has never given me the option to print in completely black ink. I have changed settings on both printer, laptop, tablet, and phones. Also, downloaded the necessary printing apps. Also, I am unable to print anything off of my...

Downloaded Windows 10. Colors now off on Canon MX920

My Canon MX920 was working beautifully till I downloaded Windows 10. Now the colors are all wrong.  Everything appears too yellow. I have downloaded the Windows 10 driver, and deep cleaned the print heads twice, but nothing has changed this problem. ...

jea1013 by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MX920 will not SCAN, prints and copies fine.

I have Windows 8.1 (64bit). I start to try to scan by clicking on the icon in the bottom right corner of my desktop screen. Several scanning options appear (I have tried them all) after trying one of them an error message appears "Your scanner is tur...

davidmg by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MX490 software install

I need to help some friends use their MX490 all-in-one.  And to do that, I need to practice with the software and drivers for the printer on my computer. How can I install the drivers and software when I do not own a canon printer? Thank you. Ken

snowshed by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

MG7500 - will not turn on

I wonder if someone can give me any suggestions.... My MG7500 printer stopped working as the paper kept getting jammed inside (behind the ink). It was difficult to remove, and when the jam was cleared printing something new just started the problem a...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements