Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixima PG3100 not showing on usb conection

Pixima printer working when copying, but no longer shows up on a laptop to print, one LP ms os 7 the other os 8.1. Add new printer does not work- cannot be found message.Tried reinstalling the software and a new USB cable, NOT a wi fi problem. Could ...

thai3 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Scanning a document

I have a new Pixma MG 3620. I need to scan a document into my computer and then email it. How do I do I do this. I selected documents in the My Image Garden and saved as a PDF, but how do I pull it up from my computer. I tried browsing for it when I ...

Software swap

Can the 5300 series software work with a 6800 series printer. The new software that came with my 6821 has been stripped down and I find myself having to perform 5 extra steps than before, just to scan and e-mail invoices.John  

jadmiral by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

error 6001 in canon mx922

error 6001 in canon mx922 I follow the instructions,i turn the power off ,open the output tray and unplug,then plug it back on and still keeps getting the error message.pls. help what will I do?

I seem to have lost my Blue Wifi light.

Had error B200Cleaned the printhead but now I have lost the Blue Wifi light.I have a permanent Amber colour light but no Blue light. Could this be a simple cure? Is there a separate fuse for the Blue light? Can I get a breakdown image to check this o...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements