Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MG7720 printing problems

Hello, my Pixma MG7720 can no longer do borderless printing correctly. Im running Windows 10 and use Photoshop to print. Ive been using the same settings I used before but now it seems to leave a thin white line on the left side after printing. It al...

blotchy.JPG

Blurred text

I have a Canon iP8750. It is less than 2 years old. Some lines of black text are appearing blurred: line one is sharp, lines 2, 3 and 4 are blurred, line 5 is sharp and so on. I have:cleaned the nozzels, replaced the cartridges with Canon and non-Can...

Laptop does not connect to MG5650 printer / scanner.

Hi I have a MG5650 printer / scanner at home and another at work. My home (family) laptop is not connecting the MG5650 at home.  My work laptop is connecting to both MG5650 printers. The home laptop did once work, then did not.  It might have coincid...

Derek by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MG5550 completely quit printing.

My printer suddenly quit printing; all I get is a blank page.  Reinstalled driver, ink cartridges are full, did a deep cleaning.  All I get is a blank page.  It was working fine one moment, stopped printing the next.  I have no idea what the problem ...

Jackster by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with borders when printing.

Hi,  Can anyone help with a problem I am having when printing.  I am trying to print photo's on a full page withought any borders but I keep getting uneven borders on whichever size I try to print.I am using a Cannon MG 2500 Printer.

I keep getting a printing error message.

I installed Norton Utilities and keep getting printing error messages.  Cannot print off of computer anymore.  I deleted the original printer and reinstalled.  Now I see I should have uninstalled it, but didn't know how.  Should I go ahead and do tha...

Abbey48 by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer wont print in black with blue ink out

I have a Canon MX920. I only use black and preferences are set on greyscale. I was sold this model because I was told that each individual cartridge did not affect the other. i have used my printer for 6 months with no issues and have never printed i...

Problems with borders when printing

Hi,  Can anyone help with a problem I am having when printing.  I am trying to print photo's on a full page withought any borders but I keep getting uneven borders on whichever size I try to print.I am using a Cannon MG 2500 Printer.

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements