Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon PIXMA MX 492 for Macbook Pro

I have a PIXMA MX 492 Printer & Scanner. I am using a Macbook Pro OS X El Capitan Version 10.11.6 I downloaded the Canon IJ Scan Utility2 driver from the Canon website. A problem arises when I have a filename to an item I want to scan.  For example i...

Teal on the screen prints blue.

I have tried with an MG2120 and a brand new MG3620 with Windows 10 and what shows up as teal on the screen prints blue. It is a file that someone else sent when we ordered teal so I don't think the monitor is off.

Pixma 3120 scanner suddenly not working properly

I have a Macbook Pro and just downloaded the new El Capitan.  I couldn't get my wireless 3120 to print for a long time.  I downloaded the driver again, reset the wireless a dozen times, and fiddled around with it for days and finally got it to print!...

Voila by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MG 6220 won't scan wireless

MG6220 will print wirelessly but the scanner won't work.  I get the following error message: Cannot scan for these reasons:-Scanner is turned off.-USB cable is disconnected Please check and try againScanner driver will be closed. Code:5,156,61 Window...

Problem with new ink carts.

My Pixma MP640 tells me two cartridges I have just put in are not installed properly. But they are in properly.My iMac went in for repair and since getting it back, I have restored from Time Machine. I am wondering if it has downloaded an updated pri...

Huguenot by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Printing is missing gaps

Please help My Canon MX922 has been working great until yesterday when it started having this printing issues.  When I attempt to print a picture or a document there are strange gaps.  I attempted to align the cartridges clean the rollers but neither...

Pixma MG7720 printing problems

Hello, my Pixma MG7720 can no longer do borderless printing correctly. Im running Windows 10 and use Photoshop to print. Ive been using the same settings I used before but now it seems to leave a thin white line on the left side after printing. It al...

blotchy.JPG

Blurred text

I have a Canon iP8750. It is less than 2 years old. Some lines of black text are appearing blurred: line one is sharp, lines 2, 3 and 4 are blurred, line 5 is sharp and so on. I have:cleaned the nozzels, replaced the cartridges with Canon and non-Can...

Laptop does not connect to MG5650 printer / scanner.

Hi I have a MG5650 printer / scanner at home and another at work. My home (family) laptop is not connecting the MG5650 at home.  My work laptop is connecting to both MG5650 printers. The home laptop did once work, then did not.  It might have coincid...

Derek by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements