Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't install MP495 with Cannon set up disc.

I am trying to install my Cannon MP495 printer/scanner using the Cannon disc. It will not install, the disc begins, but then I get this error message:    " Printer driver is currentley in use. If you are not using the printer driver, it may be used b...

I have a Canon MX 860

I have a Canon MX 860 which has worked flawlessly for over 9 years. All print jobs I’ve done from keyboard ctrl+p has always selected the paper from the cassette tray the default settings I use for Word documents. 2 weeks ago since the latest Windows...

How to print with only black ink?

I have a cannon PIXMA MG3650. Every time when I print, I choose the black and white option. However, some of the text that comes out are always of gray color (these are the text that are shown red on my computer screen). I've only printed a couple of...

fli by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! MG6120 Scanner issue

This is the 2nd time this has happened to me and I have no idea how I managed to fix it the first time.  I am trying to scan using the printer buttons themselves and also by using mp navigator and have no luck either way.  I am not trying this wirele...

andreah1 by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements