Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Wrong printer/paper combo?

I have a Pixma ip8720 printer and I've been testing Canon Pro Premium Matte paper with it. According to Canon's specs for this paper, it is NOT compatable with this printer. What does that mean? I should be using either a more expensive Pro printer o...

brassman by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

cANON pIXMA 1700 WILL NOT PRINT

Canon Pixma 1700 will go through the motion of printing and does not print instead send message that there is a paper jam. But there is no paper jam. I have unplug several times but still does not print 

eperryv by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

WILL NOT CONNECT

I HAVE THE MG6620 CANON WIRELESS PRINTER AND I CAN NOT SEEM TO GET IT CONNECTED TO MY DESKTOP. I HAVE ENABLED MY BAJOUR SETTINGS, MADE SURE MY DESKTOP WAS DISCOVERABLE, EVERYTHING. IVE WATCHED VIDEOS AND ALL. WHEN I SEARCH FOR PRINTER ON THE COMPUTER...

MY MP600

my mp600 Won't print black. i have changed all cartridges, but it still will not print black. help!

tomm1 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

EZ photo print thumbnails

Using an old i860 printer and EZ print software.  I have a folder of photos, mostly jpg's but with a few gif's and png's thrown in.  When I open the folder in EZ print, the jpg's show up as thumbnails but none of the others.  Can I get EZ print to re...

resawd by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MG2922 won't power down

I had a power outage during the aftermath of Hurricane Matthew.  After power returned, I went to shut the printer off again because I noticed an error light on it.  No matter how long I hold the button down the printer will not shut off.  I have noth...

My MG8120 isnt printing Teal/Aqua

I am trying to get my printer to print aqua but instead it is printing royal blue.Nothing is clogged and ive tried printing in a different program with same result. Please help

Colia by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements