Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pixma MX922 Printer Question

My out of warranty 3-year-old Canon Pixma MX922 Printer has started printing blank (completely white) pages. There is plenty of ink in all the cartridges and the cartridges are free and clear of any packaging tape. I've performed ink nozzle checks an...

Moxie by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

No grays from my MX700

My MX700 has been working well until recently I am unable to get true blacks and grays for simple B & W documents.  Everything has a bluish tint, especially the grays.  The printer has new ink tanks & I've performed nozzle cleaning.  No improvement. ...

calaf49 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Scanner not recognised

Periodically Windows 10 says "To get started connect to a scanner" even thought my Canon Pixma MG5550 is connected and will print from the laptop. At other times I have no problem scanning.

timmy by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pixma MX435 not showing as scanner

Canon Pixma MX435 not showing as scanner in Navigator programmeUpdated all the files to go with this scanner/printer and it works fine for printing with various programmes and for scanning with the basic Canon scanning program.However,when I try to u...

Dingers1 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma iX6850

My first Canon printer, not pleased at all. The carriage moves to the middle then moves to the right inside the printer then returns off centre leaving the carriage partially exposed inside the right portion of the printer. The white and orange light...

My MG5620 will not print black.

My MG5620 wants me to replace my 251BK refill. I do not want to do that as I have a large 250XL  PGBK cartridge installed which I want it to use for my black printing. Why will it not just use the larger cartridge. 

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements