Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MG5220 printing purple hue with lines

I'm having a problem with my printer printing photos with a purple hue. I have tried all the maintenence/cleaning functions, replaced all the ink cartridges and uninstalled and reinstalled the printer several times.  I've performed checks and it says...

Pixmas MG5520

Print is blurry.  I have tried doing a print head realignment and also a print head cleaning and neither helps.Anything else I should do?

noahbain by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MX 892 tough taskmaster

My 892 presents a problem because it will not let me use the wrong ink cartridge. The reason I say this isthat the i9900 I have will let you put any cartridge in which enables you to continue printing even if you don't happen to have the correct cart...

My Image Garden may be corrupted?

Hello I finally found out how to print the CD labels.  I saved 2 of them.  2 days ago I printed one again. Now I need to design another label and I get an error message "Failed to Load".  None of my labels will load anymore. Using an iMac OSX 10.9.2 ...

Allenz by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

error 13,242,0

when i try to save a scan to the folder that i creared i get the error message cant save to file error 13,242,0 can any one tell me haow to cure this thank you

ike by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pixma MP250 E03 and P02 Error?

For background, I've had this printer for a while, no major issues. Recently there's the E03 error, which I know is for a paper jam, so I tried the cardboard trick and nothing came out. Now there's this whirring sound when I turn it on or off, but ev...

gaby95 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG4200 connected by Wifi in error status

This has worked previously for some years on my W10 PC.  Have reinstalled drivers from Canon site. Have switched off and restarted both PC & printer.  Have reconnected to router by WPS.  No joy.  No status messages on printer.  Diagnostics on PC cann...

Borderless Printing with the PIXMA MG2525

I've just set up my new Canon PIXMA MG2525. I've owned several Canon PIXMA printers in the past so I'm familiar with them.I print alot of greeting cards, always borderless. This new printer has no setting for borderless printing. The manual has no me...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements