Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MX340 Printer

Hi, If you set-up the PIXMA MX340 Printer with wireless access do you still need the software to have it function.  The computer recognizes the printer yet when printing it's basically blank.  If the software is required and you don't have it is ther...

Pixma MG2522 storage

I bought this printer to use for one month on vacation and would like to use it again for one month next year, but I have to leave it in storage.  Might I have any luck with getting it to work after one year in storage?  Any thoughts on what I should...

billingw by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"Printer not responding" canon pixma 2520

I recently purchased the pixma 2520 printer, it arrived today. I installed everything it does not let me print anything from my Macbook Air , it keeps saying "printer is not responding".  This is my first wireless printer can someone please help me?

Pixma mg5520 failure to print

On a page of hypertext and regular text, will print only hypertext- on other pages NOT containing hypertext it doesn't print at all merely spewing out blank paper.  Any help appreciated

chateau by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MX920 Doesn't recognize one networked computer

MX920 connected wired Ethernet.Sees one computer on the network.Does not see one other computer on the network.I need to scan to that other computer.I CAN scan *from* controls on the computer.I CAN'T scan *to* the computer from the Control Panel on t...

Resolved! Support code 5012 on Canon MG5522

I have a Canon MG5522 and it is completely disabled by an error support code 5012. When I Google, I get that is a "printer error" which isn't helpful. I've tried various reset procedures, but they don't work. I've tried disconnecting the power cord f...

leaning by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Color tint with new paper

I've been printing b&w with ip8720 and Canon Premium Matte 8.5x11 and having to use -5 to -8 magenta setting in printer color management to avoid magenta tint. Not 100% neutral but OK.Paper from new package shows a magenta tint at those same settings...

brassman by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't print 6 x 4 photos

Canon Pixma IP7250 tells me to load 6 x 4 paper even when there is sufficient 6 x 4 glossy photo paper in the tray. Ive never had any trouble until now and am using my usual brand of paper.

boballoa by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX892 Disposal- Is Memory a Problem?

I am disposing of my MX892 printer.  Is there any concern of printer memory retaining previous documents scanned or printed?  I am tossing the printer due to the common printer head problem.  

Blue2 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements