Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weird print issues

Hi My Canon Pixma MP560 is printing in a way I have never seen before. It has fine white horizontal banding lines. When a nozzle test is done, all colours show this, interspersed with centimeter-sized blocks of solid colour. I have cleaned, deep clea...

CANON MG5660 Support Code 1300 Paper Jam

Hi, I have read a lot of the messages on the forum and have tried to do a hard reset on my printer. I do not have any paper in my printer but I keep getting an error message that I have one. Error message: Paper is jammed.Remove the paper from the fo...

Resolved! Can't connect canon pixma mg3222

I download the driver from canon website (I choose the right version-window 8.1 64bit)I connect my printer to my computer by USB cable(the USB cable is not broke)At first it says printer detected and then some minutes later it says can't found a prin...

slimfit by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

iP7260 Blurry Text - Black only

Yes i get the exact same issue when printing black text on my canon ip7260 printer. i also do not like throwing out an otherwise good printer. Canon, i think you are obligated to look into this and provide advice on how to fix. if these printers end ...

New Printer

I am looking to replace my aging ip5200 and was looking at the mx926 but it is a few years old now. I would appreciate if any of the experts could recommend a modern equivalent to the MX926.ThanksJimC

JimC2003 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Black not printing

Hi I have pixima 6540 not printing black, tried every thing no use. I just purchased pixma g2400, new printer same issue no black. why? how can I fix. I tried printing from different PC's on same printers, no black > Please help. I m very frustrated

* In England, with 10 Communists, and a new MG7753*

Couldn't think of an interesting topic line so thought I'd try that. Because, basically, it's correct. Anyway . . . I'm posting as a newly registered member who hopefully won't be disqualified on grounds of age (septuagenarian) or residence (England)...

Tern by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma 6420 not responding

My printer is not reponding today. I can print from the printer, but not from the computer. It was working fine yesterday after doing driver updates. Today it is not reponding. Some inks were low so I replaced them (which I had to break into my Pixma...

Canon pixma MG 2100

I just bought this printer and it's not listed on the Canon website.I wanted to buy extra ink for it but cannot find anyone who sells it except Walmart.Why is it so hard to find the ink?Will PG-240XL and CL-24XL work in this printer? I'm really havin...

Dawter by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Canon MX450 Driver

I am trying to move my Canon MX450 to my new computer and I am unable to locate a driver for it. Does anyone know where I might find one? My Computer sees an MX450, but does not know manufacturer or what it is, so can't scan or print. My other comput...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements