Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scanner error

My printer/scanner made an error when i wanted to scanIt said that i had to set the scanner settings on the computerbut the computer said the oppsite. I dont know what to do now. And the canon support doenst help me eather

Arie by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MX492 Ink Level Reset - How to?

I am unable to reset the Black Ink Level.  None of my printing is working. The popup when I print mentions going to the Cartridge Settings on the Maintenance tab, but there is no Cartridge Settings option there. I've also tried to hold the STOP butto...

Pixma MX892 Printer printing ink

I'm having the same issue with the same exact printer. I use the canon ink for my printer. I changed the large black ink a few days ago because it was low and now my printer won't print ink on the paper when I print.. I've physicially cleaned where t...

MG5420 Infinity Loop of never printing

This machine has got to be like the worst machine ever made by Canon. It never ever wants to print even just the most basic stuff. It frustrates me how it can literally take 30 minutes before this freaking thing wants to work. So the issue is that wh...

chewy by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Printing on an Envelope

I have the MG 2120.On every other printer I've used when you wanted to print an envelope you just push the one glide closing to the other glide..On this printer when you push one side of the glide the other side comes too placing the envelope in the ...

Dawter by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP! My MG6320 will not print!

I have cleaned the ink head or whatever, I've done the maintenance via the printer itself and nothing. The paper goes through and it sounds like it's printing but the page is blank. Help! I'm now working on a deadline.susie

susie17 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Printing -Page SetUp

Printing - on "Page Setup" I changed the number of copies per page to 2; and I am unable to change it back to 1 copy per page.  On the drop down menu (Specify) there are choices of 2, 4, 6 etc but no 1 copy per page available.  I tried using default ...

Kshuey by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Help connecting to Canon Pixma MX490

We just set up our printer the other night, but we've had it for a while. It was taken out of the box before we moved houses and we've lost the manual to it. I was able to connect to the Wi-Fi router using an online manual, but now I'm lost.Is there ...

cxnders by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MG4250 Paper Jam Message

I have a Canon MG4250 which is displaying the error message 1303  (Paper Jam) I have followed all the instructions and am sure that there is no paper jammed. I am assured that according to the great God Google this can be a false error message which ...

Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements