Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF4880 Scan Error

I have an imageclass mf 4880dw. when I scan wirelessly i almost always get the error code 155,0,0. I would say this happens about 75% of the time but sometimes it works without me doing anything else. I've reinstalled the drivers, etc. and my interne...

klderr by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MG2900 won't print from bank statement screen

Forgive my ignorance  but I set up the printer last night and printed some lovely work from my documents. Today I want to print off some bank statement and nothing happens? Internet connection is fine, I am clicking on the Cannon printer option and n...

cazzyg by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon PIXMA MG6820

I just replaced ink and have error 1750.  All cartridges are full.  I did use the reset button however when I try to print I get message Cannon MG6800 series Check the printer for errors.  Please help. Thank you. 

ann23 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG5520 B200 Error

I am getting B200 error code on my MG5520. I have tried "the open cover and let print header travel almost halfway and then close the cover" to get the priner to start. I can then scan, but I cannot print. If I try to print, I either get the B200 err...

Mf4570dn will not scan

I have a Canon Image class MF4570dn printer/scanner that will not scan - it did scan up to a few weeks ago and i can't figure out what is wrong - I have shut it down and checked all the cables.  I am working on windows 7 Professional - when I try sca...

Shelly by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX892 Printer

I've had my printer for several years.  Never had a problem.  Today it won't turn on.  Unplugged  it plugged it back in nothing.  No code.  Changed it to a different outlet.  Nothing.  I've read other comments about this printer with this same issue ...

Pixma MX 922 Copying Issues

Just bought a new Pixma MX 922 to replace my old dead HP C7280.  Tried to copy a single sheet, but it kept spewing out multiple copies until I hit the stop button.  Yes, my printer properties is set to (1) copy.Next, I tried the doc feeder to print a...

clutchc by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MX340 doesn't recognize paper is in tray

I load the paper in the rear tray and print; the printer starts the setup to print, where it draws in the paper by about two inches, moves the printer head in the correct location and gets ready to print but then says please load paper. I did a deep ...

tomloc by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Selphy cp810 battery issue

Hello,i dont know if this is the right forum or if anyone came across this issue but i have a canon selphy cp810 connected to AC power and it keeps telling me "low battery".Thing is, i cant print anything because when i try to, i always get the messa...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements