Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! MG2900 wireless - Power Off Question

Does anybody know a way to remotely shut down the printer without the Power Off button in Maintenance? It's kind of a pain to navigate the menus every time I want to remotely shut it down. My printer is normally off. When I print, it automatically tu...

Off by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MP470: how to remove paper jam?

My MP470 has a paper jam under the "C" symbol (where the color cartridge is replaced.   But, it is also under some inner portions of the printer than don't seem easily removable. Hopefully, I can attach a photo correctly.   It shows needle-nose plier...

jammed_paper.jpg

Canon Pixma MG5650: my computer cannot see it

Hello everybody, few years ago I bought a MG5650. I have two laptops, and they didn't saw the printer online. It was online, no problem to connect it to the net: just the laptops didn't saw it. I followed the procedure, the printer was connected to t...

Resolved! Re PIXMA MX922 conserve ink

I use the printer 3-5 times a day for minimal printing and copying. I want to conserve ink costs. Is there a benefit from turning the printer off each night? Are there other tricks to conserve ink? What about using aftermarket ink cartridges? All adv...

Shirah by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

MG5220 printing blanks

I suddenly have my MG5220 printing blank pages from PDF documents. If I make a screen shot from a PDF document and print that, it prints but the large text is outline style instead of solid (as it is in the original document.) If I print a jpg file w...

San2C by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

error code C000 on new MG6821

I have rechecked ink wells...they are seated and lights light up,  there is no paper in the path anywhere(I haen't been able to print anything yet on this new, out of the box printer!)  I removed all the tape and protective materials shown in the qui...

BrammyT by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements