Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG5650 wrong colors paper dependent

I'v noticed something weird with my MG5650. Every photo print is coming out with prominent greens and weak yellows.That must be a clogging issue i hear you say? My nozzle check is coming out perfect and my printer is not actually that old. So what i ...

xtruder by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MX860 dropping horizontal lines in print.

My MX860 printer (Windows 7 x64) has started to drop lines when it prints.  I've attached the Nozzle check pattern to show the problem.  The Black color does not show at all.  I have plenty of black ink.  I've tried several of the maintenance options...

IMG_20170529_134627.jpg

Canon ImageClass D861 on Windows 7 64-Bit

HI EVERYBODY! So, our office just got a new computer, and we're currently stumped on how to get our (really) old printer hooked up to it!  It's a wired hookup, and, as stated in the description, is a (Dell) Windows 7 64-bit, attempting to hook up to ...

Jdkunya by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma IP7250

I just opened this printer yesterday and I installed it last night but nothing has properly connected with the software that I was using with another pixma model (which worked perfectly by the way) everything is up to date and printer status says onl...

Missvic by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Cannot see ICC Color Profiles for MX920 in Lightroom

I cannot see any ICC Color Profiles for any of the Canon papers in Lightroom. I do see the Canon papers in the print dialog, however that leaves me with the only option being to have Color Management Managed by Printer rather than by Lightroom. I wou...

DannyC by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Paper jam error message

I have the MX920 printer and it did have a paper jammed in it which I removed it.  I keep getting the message there is a paper jam but I have checked and there is not a paper jammed.  I have turned it and have unplugged it for about 10 minutes and it...

ginfar53 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MX922

Hello, I am new here and have a question. I am trying to print a .jpg file on photo paper, and I am trying to find a way to print them as big as I can on an 8x11. The closer to the edge the better. Any thoughts?

Cannon MX310

Alarm light flashing, check printer, 5400 on printer LCD display, cannot find any refeerence to this error code (5400)

Greg55 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MG5420 "in error", thinks ink is low

Running windows 10 with my 5420 that has been working without an issue.  Replaced 251 black ink cartridge (new Canon cartridge, not a refill) and now it tells me printer is in error and toner is low.  But when I connect with a cable I can print witho...

RuthC by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Scan fail Paintshop pro and TS8051

When I scan in paintshop Pr0 X8  the scan completes (green bar reaches end) and then everthing hangs and after about 30 seconds the windows close program error window appears.Anyone had a similar problem 

emj by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! CANON QUICK MENU WILL NOT QUIT

I am running OS Sierra 10.12.4 on a brand new mac mini with a brand new Canon ts9020 printer. The quick menu in on my task bar and I can click on quit but it just won't quit BUT it also won't open and if I try to use the quit command from the header,...

sagegale by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements