Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MP530 printing very unreliable

I have run all the celaning and deep cleaning and print head alignment and still my printing has lines across it and also the red is coming out a horrible brown colour. Is this the sort of thing a new print head might solve?  Trouble is a new print h...

masplin by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MG Pixma2522

Why my printer is not working and it continue flashing the orange light. Then when i refill the ink and open again, nothing has change it continues on flashing the orange one. Why is this?

Jude2300 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MX882 Printer - Error code:3, 202,19

I'm using my MX882 Printer with my new Windows 8.1 computer. I never had this problem with my old computer. When I try to scan a document the scanner tries warming up, but after a while I get the message: ScanGear  Internal Error Occurred. Scanner dr...

SCANNER NOT WORKING MG6450 (MAC)

Cannot comunicate with scanner: Turned off, USB cable disconnected. WTF! So, to scan my A4 documents I used to open my Macbook Pro (2015) then click on printers and scanners, select my Canon MG6450, select open scanner and click scan (USB of course c...

Canon Selphy CP400

I have used little the printer, tho it's quite old.  I called up Canon tech support when I had to re-install because of PC change.  But, it failed to install.  Under WIndows 7 Pro, the Canon rep told me the Selphy is tooooo old, that's why.  I just w...

My MG6820 Won't Scan

Had the hard drive in laptop replaced. Had Windows 8.1 and printer worked fine. Now have Windows 10 and it prints OK but when I try to scan I get the message (on the printer screen) Processing ... Please wait momentarily but nothing happens. It then ...

pixma mg 2520

Trying to install drivers and get "failed to acquire information on the driver and software" error. What is the fix for this?

compugse by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Black and white printing

I have aa Mac running OS Sierra and a cannon IP8720  I would like to know how to get my cannon to print black and white. There are a lot ot things that I do not mind the color but some I would like to have black and white... I have look everywhere an...

canon mg5520

I have the pixma mg 5520...Do I have to have both black ink cartridges in the prnter in order for it to work? I have the large one in but not the smaller one.  Is there anyway to by pass using the smaller one? I can't get rid of the supord code 1660 ...

Kstanton by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements