Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG7520 Error Light

Hopefully someone can help!! I have a MG7520 and when I went to print I noticed that the error light was on solid along with the power indicator. I have been trying everything I can find online to fix the issue however no luck. How can I get this thi...

Mike4 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG5450 printing shadows

Hi. My MG5450 has started printing images slightly offset for example if there is an A, you see another Aalmost on top of the original,but not quite.   This is only does it on the large Black cartridge - all the rest work fine. When you print a test ...

RobS2 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iP1800 ink absorber

I have an iP1800. We are getting the "Ink Absorber Full" warning, and I'd really like to try to fix it myself.  I would rather start in this forum than slog through Youtube for advice from unfamiliar sources.  Any advice (or out-and-out instructions)...

yeswab by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MG3100 not recognizing new ink

My colored ink was low and everything was printing pink. I bought new ink and replaced it but my printer isn't recognizing that I have new ink and is still printing everything pink as if I hadn't ever changed the ink. I've tried reseting it and turni...

Kelsey88 by Apprentice
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Print head alignment chart

I have the print head alignment chart printed out, so how do I read it? PIXMA ip8720There are 7 columns with retangular blocks of either blue or black shades. In the 6 &7 columns the 4th blocks from the bottom are missing.

brassman by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma Mx492- Wont re-connect to my phone!

I just recieved my printer this morning and even though it took me awhile to make sure eberything was just right, I got it. I instantly got my phone and printer connected on the first try. Well I came back to my printer a little while later to try to...

Twnmom89 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma Navigator solution.

After last update on Win 10 (64) my Navigator (Scanning) stopped working.Couldn't communicate with the printer.Solution: Use the scanner function direct on the printer.After scanning my MP Navigator Ex version 2.05 opened and I was able to save the i...

Olsen by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon won't stand behind its products

Bought a MF227dw printer just under one year and four months ago. Paper sensor fails. Tech support guy tells me that it's outside the warranty, but it's quite a rare problem for a relatively new machine. Tried to get some help from a supervisor - any...

JH by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements