Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MG7120 not printing PGBK *edit

*I took out the printhead and washed it through for 5 mins. GY now prints fine, but PGBK still will not print. I got rid of the cartridge that it started with and replaced it. When I print the nozzle check pattern I get: Blank spaceC: fineC: fineC: f...

Wizzykin by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MX395 doesn't feed paper

Hello. I've had the printer for 3 years, and have printed modetrately if not rarely. The paper feed gradualy but quickly became faulty, until it finaly stopped working. What can be done to fix it? Thanks. 

Choice of low cost printer

I'm looking for an all in one that has cheap inks and can perform OCR scans. A friend of mine tells me she buys a large quantity of Chinese made compatibles for her Canon printer for about £10. Does anyone know of this bargain? I know this question i...

G3200 printer

Is there a way to enlarge a document when scanning? I have a new G3200 printer. I am on a PC with windows10.

geo2 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can not print mail

Hey,I use a Canon Pixma MP 630 printer. This did everything right until I started using Windows 10. Sometimes I can print a mail and sometimes not. Then I must first save that message in app.word and then print it. When printing, I get the message: "...

iP7250

Every other line is printing blurry with what appears double text. I have tried cleaning and alligning the print head. Could someone help with this problem. Many thanks 

gemmajh by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG7100 series quality problems

When I print a document in Word the print is blurred. If I print this document as a photograph in photoshop the text is perfect. I have re-installed the software and cleaned the strip and it has not made any difference.Has anyone come across this bef...

MG5720 Doesn't think it is a printer

My 5720 doesn't print. Just sits there. There is no "print" icon, just copy, scan, cloud, LAN settings, Advanced print.  I have it on DC direct connection.  It is the default printer for my computer, running windows 10.

Normow by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pixma 5350 BK and PGBK

Hi everypone, i have a pixma mg5350 and i have two tanks of ink for black, one is Bk and the other one is pgbk.I was wondering if there is a way to use only the BK tank since i have 4 tanks of Bk that are still untouched and only one PGBK remaining.I...

AMattei by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements