Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

chirping sound

New user to forum with new MX922 printer.  Why does it make a chirping sound at least once a day, perhaps twice.  At firsrt I think it's my phone, then the microwave, then weather radio warning, and then realize it's the printer.  The online manual i...

kiddee by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Lost a Loyal Customer

Dear Canon, I will never buy another product from you again. I purchased a MG3500, it has been nothing but trouble. The paper never fed correctly and now there are ongoing issues with the printer ink. This is the worst product with little QA. Yes I'm...

Pixma MG7750 print quality is low

Hi,What should I do to improve quality of prints? In text prints (PDF/Word/ODT) every other line is bold and visually moved a litle to side.In image prints you can see stripes.It doesn't matter if I print from Windows machine, Linux or from iPhone.I'...

mg7700_image_print.jpg mg7700_image_print.jpg
t4ng10r by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

E05 error code on my MG3122

We bought this all-in-one printer several years ago, and with the exception of it running through ink extremely rapidly, we have been satisfied with it, until yesterday when it doesn't want to print anymore. I had just installed a brand new Canon 241...

Laptop not recognizing USB connection

My printer will not connect to my laptop via USB I tried printing from a different laptop and it worked perfectly fine. How do I delete and redownload my printer so it recognizes it? Or is there another solution I am missing?

Pixma MG7720 ??

My MG 7720 just quit printing magenta. The ink cartridge is almost full. i replaced it and still no magenta. I cleaned the heads several times and tried to print an entire sheet of paper magenta and it printed it yellow. I believe that is correct exc...

chuckb01 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements