Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot scan from PIXMA TS6060

When I try to scan on my Mac it tells me the file is corrupted and to install again.  Have just installed the latest version of image garden, (3.6.1) but the same thing is happening.  I can print to the printer so the bluetooth is working fine and th...

Resolved! Magnifying images

Hello Everyone, I'm in desperate need of help with my printer. I have a PIXMA MG5622 printer which is connected to my computer. I've been trying to enlarge a copy of a companies Return and Shipping form and I can't seem to do anything to enlarge it! ...

My printer Mx926 doesn't print at all

HelloMy printer MX926 just stop printing. all the pages came out blank! T. I have try many times to run a cleaning but also the cleaning but it doen't make any diffrence. the test page care coming out blanck too!Can someone tell me what to do?

Ivraia by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Scan

I recently  purchased a canon mg3600 series printer.  For the life of me I cannot figure of how to scan a document and save it to my latop.  Does anyone know how?

MX922 Blank Pages

My MX922 printer will sometimes print a page, but most of the time the pages are blank. The ink cartridges are full. I have turned it off and back on again, and may get one page to print. Other times nothing will print. I'm tired of crossing my finge...

Winde by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Printer profiles

Hi, I'm using an ip8750 printer with Photoshop CS5 but there is no profile present for the ip8750 only ip8700 series GL2 and ip8700series GL3.  I'm using Canon photo paper pluss glossyII. Where can I obtain the correct icc profiles and how do I insta...

glueman by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MP 620 not scanning

Recent Windows update really messed up my PC. I finally got most of it fixed, but now I can't scan.  Since Canon doesn't support the PIXMA MP 620 with Windows 10 drivers, how can I fix this?

Resolved! MG6360 ink not recognised

My MG6360 was working fine. The Cyan ink ran out so i replaced it. Put the cover down and now it doesnt recognise the magenta ink which was half full. I swapped the tanks over and the magenta was recognised on the cyan pin. So something wrong eletric...

Carlost by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

canon MX922 - scan questions

My MX880 broke yesterday and Amazon directed me to this MX922 as the newer model. It came today and I just installed it.  Holy crap my business just came to a screeching halt. I need this as a scanner for my business, top priority. Nothing else matte...

mroco by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to repack to return

I just bought my second mx 492 printer.  I love the one we have at our cottage so I bought one for home.  Unfortunately it is defective.  My very first page got gobbled up.  I bought it from amazon and they have accepted it for return but I have to r...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements