Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error U051

I have just replaced the Black Ink Cartridge on a Pixma MX410 and I keep getting the U051 Message.  It is the right cartridge, How do I fix this? Thank you..

Pink dandelion

Pixma MP 282 .Since replacing the colour cartridge , yellow  has become pink : is this the fault of the - non-Canon - cartridge ? C.C .UK

Canon MG3200 Pixma is Printing Pictures Pink

Hello,    My problems are ONLY the printing of PICTURES, as the regular document printing is working fine.  I have checked the ink tanks numerous times, did all the tools  Cleaning, Deep Cleaning, Head alignment, Nozzle check, etc.  When I attempt to...

JdgDredd by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

cannon mx 430 cannot install driver

Hi,I cannot install a driver to my printer.I have tryed manytimes with it seemingly to be a succesful install only to have a driver error pop up Do these printer just come to lifes end like this.It has wored flawlessly since the begining so i was won...

mp 600 skips lines

mp 600 alternately prints 4 lines and then skips 4 lines over and over again in a document when printing in black ink.

wiz by Contributor
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Ink/toner empty!

Hello,I just purchased a TS8151 printer. I have an older mac laptop with OS 10.6.8. I didn't find a driver for my Mac, so I connected to the printer via Google print. I'm able to print from my phone and ipad, but when I send to print from my laptop i...

alinamn by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to remove output tray (front door) on MX922?

I bought the MX922 because I needed a printer under 18" deep, and the specs on the MX922 say it's 15.6" deep.  But when I print, the output tray (the door on the front) drops down, increasing the depth to something like 22".  In the tight space I hav...

CanonLaw by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Mp drivers will not install for mx430 printer.

I recently did a system restore, and now I cannot install the mp drivers for my mx430 printer. I have tried installing from both the disc and from the canon website, and have also tried both wirelessly and using the USB connection. The printer is con...

MG3022 --can find where to scan

I am looking everywhere for where the scanner button is.  When I press the black or color button, it prints what is sitting on the scan bed instead of scanning it.  The whole reason why I bought this model was because it is supposed to scan. Can you ...

Canon IP1700 feed problem

I took the case off my IP1700 to clean the ink absorber, reassembled and reset the ink absorber message.  Now when I try to print a one page test document it will quickly feed one sheet of paper through and out of the printer then feed another sheet ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements