Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG5320 suddenly does not print

Our printer was working fine. The Yellow cartridge was getting low, and as a photo was being printed, 1/4 of the way no ink of ANY color was placed on the paper.  (First 1/4 had part of the picture, the rest of the paper was white with no ink of ANY ...

AGC by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

ip8720 keeps printing my name on print.

I once enabled my printer to print my name on the borders of my prints. Since I've disabled that function in page setup and 'stamp/background' it still prints my name on the border. Is this a malfunction of the printer or must I do something further?

brassman by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ADF scans cut off margins, MX472

I've been scanning batches of documents using the automatic document feeder. It was working great, then all of a sudden, it started cutting off about an inch off the left and right margins. When I place documents directly on the platen and scan them ...

alb by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannon MX 450Printer

Im not about to printer and continue to receive error messages.  I have removed the printer and readded, cut the printer off and reboted but nothing has happened.  Currently, I have items in the que that have not printed. Can you help? Thanks

fitdiva by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

TS9120 Auto Retract Paper Tray & Door?

I've had my TS9120 for about a month now, and love it! But there are 2 things that have bugged me from the start.:When I power off the printer from the physical button, why does it ask to retract the tray? If I'm powering it off, I've obviously pulle...

Resolved! MG6620 error 9,244,3 - HELP!

I just purchased the MG6620 and upgraded to W10.  I cannot scan from the flatbed.  I continue to get the "You do not have required privileges" and error 9,244,3.  I have re-installed the drivers but to no avail.  I cannot even find the program to run...

ACM525 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MX722 Output tray removal

HI, Can anyone tell me how to remove the output tray on my MX722? It is broken and I have a second tray to swap out but can't figure out how to get the tray off the nit. Any photos would also be helpful or if ayone knows where i can get a guide or ma...

Resolved! canon pixma 3500 error message

there was a paper jam.  I cleared the jam, but am getting 5100 error message and cannot print.  How do I fix this?  Is the primter broken?????Please help! 

joann1 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements