Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pixma MG2540s printing quality

Hi,I tried to print some text using "PIXMA MG2540s" and after comparing it with laser printing center. I found mine is a little bit brighter (like a dark grey or something).The printer still fresh, it's my second page.Is this different normal? or I s...

bolbol by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! New MX922 - Fails CD Printing

Just bought a new MX922 yesterday, am now trying to print a CD.    Followed several different directions, but unit fails to print CD.      After designing a CD cover in Image Garden, I hit "ptint". Canon printer dialog box comes up, I select Disk Tra...

Cannon MX922

Two issues. First, the printer sends a message that there is no paper in the cassette (upper) when my wife and I are just trying to print from the bottom tray.    There is paper!!  Not sure what to do this. This is using a PC computer. Second, when I...

New MX922

i just received a new printer in the mail and hooked up the printer for the first time. I am getting an error message "support code 6000"  and there is no printing. How do I fix it?

Gumba3 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG5500 not printing via wifi

I cannot get the MG5500 to print via wifi.  I am trying to print a simple, text-only Google Docs document.  When I print it and go to my print queue, it tells me the document is 25.6 MB in size, which is outrageous.  It's a text-only document. I trie...

Toffels by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Image Garden Errors and Closes

Using Image Garden v 3.6.1 on updated window 10.  After a few minutes, I get a message saying that the Image Garden errored and then it closes the program.  Any ideas?  Should I uninstall and reinstall or is there a fix for this issue.

Unable to scan with my Pixma 922

I've had no trouble scanning using my IMAC and Canon 920 printer.  I purchase a 922 and got it all hooked up wirelessly and everything works fine except for scanning.  When I go into my application I do not find the IJ Scan Utility button.  Where wil...

landoaks by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

showing code 6000 contact repair

Hello:   I have had absolutely nothing with trouble with this machine since I bought it.  I loved my first one, but it wasn't wireless and I wanted a little more convenience around the house.  This machine has just about ruined me on Canon items.  It...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements