Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG5620 doesnt print black and white

My printer MG5620 doesn't print black and white.I do have large and small black ink but I dont have color inks.But it doesn't print black and whwite even though I select that option.

kkk by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Scanner no longer recognized after driver update

I had updated my Mac to version OS X 10.11.6 (15G18013). After doing so, my computer no longer recognized my Canon MP560 Printer/Scanner. So I updated the Canon driver to MP560 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 11.7.1.0 (OS X). My printer now works, wh...

Resolved! MX922 will no longer print

Good Afternoon,  A few days ago, my printer stopped putting ink onto the paper.  It happened in the middle of making a copy.  The machine will accept a print command, go through the usual processes, make all the usual sounds, spit the paper out...wit...

r_clough by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Set the PC to Start scanning

I just bought this new Canon printer (MX920) last week, everything works except for scanning, using Windows 10 on my HP PC, have Xfinity, it's hooked up wirelessly, can't find help to resolve this issue, need it for work asap. Thanks,Phyllis 

PhyllisS by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Printing Results Highly Distorted

Ever since I dealt with a particularly nasty jam, everything I print seems to be highly distorted, either on parts of the page (ex., text offset and jumbled down the middle) or the entire page. For example, this is the printable version of the Wikipe...

Weird Printing Distortion

scanner driver

Each time I try to scan directly from my Canon PIXMA490 or from my Mac book, I get the following message:  'Software for “%@” failed to run.' I have the most current drivers installed and have tried using the IJ Scan Utility program and still I get t...

MG6450

How do i scan and save images from my MG6450 as JPEG or PNG rather than PDF? Advice would be much appreciated.

John6 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Calendar creation using Image Garden

I have created a calendar quite easily BUT when printed it doesn't come full size - just a tiny thumbnail in one corner. Interestingly on the preview before printing it shows just a magnified month.Did the same creation last year and no probs - what ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements