Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS3100 won't print

I changed the cartridges and wonder if the difference in size (color is 244 and blk & white is 245XL) means I am getting error codes 5 and 9. The printer is receiving input- indicates "page is finished"- just not printing it. Was working perfectly be...

Re: Problem inserting image into Easy-PhotoPrint

I have a Canon MX922.    I tried using both Easy-PhotoPrint and Image Garden to print a DVD from my iMac27 High Sierra.   Try as I might, I could not make it happen.     Then I switched over to my wife's iMac 27 Snow Leopard, and it worked normally t...

random vertical and horizontal lines pixma Mx922

Hi   Can’t seem to find this same issue online.  The printer has been working fine and this morning I tried to print a simple document and all I got was a single fat line on the right side in landscape mode.    I tried to update drivers and it says I...

luweez1 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Wifi Connection

Hi! is  anyone of you know the link for connecting MG3620 to a computer? or have still have the manual?I just change the wifi password in our house therefore disconnecting the printer to the laptop. I think I throw the manual out after I connected it...

MX922 Printing wavy lines

I am having a problem with printing straight lines with my MX922.  When printing in portrait mode my lines are straight, but when I print in landscape mode I get wavy lines and wavy text.  I have tried to head alignment, but that does nothing.  What ...

MG2950 alarm light flashing

Hi, I have this printer and no matter what I do I can't get it to work. The alarm light flashes 4 times. I get error code 168A when trying to print. I've tried everything. I know this is related to the ink cartridge but it was fine a few days ago. I'...

PIXMA MG2400 Won't print

I have just upgraded from and old 240 to a MG2400, plugged in to all the same spots loaded up the install disc but it won't print a thingChanged the USB connector, re-loaded the software,changed to different USB spots....nothing, when you disconnect ...

SHADOW by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not Printing Pages From Internet

Have a Pixma MX922,  Has started not printing internet pages.  It is USB connected.  Cleaning heads is not the problem.  I can do a screen capture of the page and it prints just fine.  Wierd.  Any ideas?

laflaone by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

pixma 922 problems

I have a Pixma 922 machine. This is connected to my home network and to my HP Pavillion notebook. All are connected via a Comcast modem router.They are all reading each other but, every time I try to send something via wi-fi for printing...an error p...

fregonet by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements