Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MP Navigator EX not opening

I have a Canon MG5220, connecting to a Mac running OS 10.11.6, I have downloaded all the most recent drivers from the Canon website. I am trying to scan a multi page doc into one file, when i open Navigator Ex it gives me the pop up that starts "Can ...

MX922 - Color Images not appearing

MX922 Issues.  Just bought this printer too, cleaned the printer, aligned the printer heads. Tried to change my settings to. I try and print color documents with images.  The images DO NOT appear when I print the document but the black type does appe...

djdavea by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! new 3620 poor print quality

new MG 3620 that I just bought & installed.Printing a picture from PC via USB cable.Pictures print dark & look poor quality.When I click Printer Properties ONLY options are:Paper SourceMediaB&W  or  color If I click on Advanced, it goes to a flow cha...

MG 6350 error code B200

Please can anyone help to clear this error. I have already followed the instruction to switch off and the on again without success.

KLE by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

USB connection not working

I have a MX472 which I use wirelessly on a laptop that has Windows 10. I am housesitting so am trying to print via USB cable. I did this successfully at this same home a few months ago.This time however it does not start printing and gives a generic ...

Support Code 5012 on MX 475

Hi, please can anyone help? My Pixma MX 475 printer has suddenly refused to print and shows the support code 5012. It's linked to my desktop using Windows 10. I've not had any previous problems, have tried turning the power off and leaving it and jus...

gill by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

It's Printing but no ink is flowing...

I have a Pixma G2010 printer, living in Thailand and have Windows 10 OS. The printer has been perfect for 1 1/2 years and suddenly stopped printing(i.e. it sounds like it's beginning but tnen stops. I checked the ink level(I use about 95% black ink) ...

thailen by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! I have code 1871

I am printing some of my photo on PIXMA MG6821 and after every 4 photos, the printer displays code 1871 saying the cassette is not inserted while it is propery inserted. I have tried to turn off the printer for more than 30 min and turned it on and m...

Deix by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Question about iP90 test page

A friend of mine died a couple of years ago, and I ended up with a lot of his stuff. One thing I got was a Canon iP90 printer. It hasn't been used since he died, plus it was low in the importance list, so it just sat. I fired it up the other day to s...

test.pattern.png
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements