Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MX439 drivers

Hello,I have a new computer and no longer have the CDs, is there another way for me to install everything? i have been able to print but cannot scan. thank you!  I have a canon MX 439 Pixma and have Windows 8

CANON SOLUTIONS MENU MX870

New computer and I don't have original disk for MX870. I want to load the Canon Solutions Menu. When I go to the MX870 Page I find:Drivers: 2 different drivers I could download but i don't want a printer driverManuals: I find some manuals and optiona...

MP 560 Printer Cartridge Question

Is it possible to force the printer to print balck and white from the smaller black ink cartridge when the large black ink cartridge is empty?  I've got 4 new small (BK 221) cartridges to use.  The larger black cartridge (PGBK 220) is empty and the p...

Error code B200 for my Pixma MG7120

Hi.  Out of nowhere I'm getting this error message:  Support Code : B200 An error has occurred. The printer needs repair. Turn the printer off and unplug the power cord of the printer from the power supply. Then see the manual and contact the servic...

PIXMA 922 no more Print Preview

I've had my PIXMA 922 for about two years, using WIN 10 and the "Print Preview" is always a valuable tool. Recently (last month) the "Print Preview" window gets bypassed and the printer just goes straight to printing, although it's still in my settin...

atxchip by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't install Canon MG6620 drivers

I had a complete Windows crash and had to reinstall it from start. When I tried to install the drivers for my Canon G6620, which worked perfectly fine before the crash, it hangs up.First, even though my printer is turned on, it stops and tells me to ...

lakawak by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Installer/Drivers

How can i find my canon printer model name to download drivers and installer just by using the serial number, serial number is **Serial number removed per forum guidelines**THANK YOU

Resolved! TS3122 stopped working

I have a TS3122 printer that printed 2 pages, started making a gear skipping sound, and now the oarnge lightning bolt error light on printer, is on. I have cycled the power, andput in new paper. Its like the end stop sensor isnt working anymore, so i...

CP1200 Selphy - ink cassette paper stuck

HI, I inserted a new ink cassette a few days ago (2nd one I use) and it started making weird paper sounds. I ignored it, but now it is stuck. I tried to open it but it doesn't work, I managed to get part of the cassette out but the ink paper is stuck...

jyzas by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pixma MG5570 5B00 error

I have error occuir in my printer canon pixma mg5570 it says 'printer error has occured, Contact the service center. support code 5B00, is there a way i can fix this by my self,please help me thanks.....

aorzerep by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Canon TS8120

Please help. This is a new printer and new computer. It was working but all of sudden said to check connection. I uninstalled the printer from my computer and reset the printer. Both are hooked up to the WIFI but neither my mobile device or my comput...

Kfox2 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements