Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG 6350 error code B200

Please can anyone help to clear this error. I have already followed the instruction to switch off and the on again without success.

KLE by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

USB connection not working

I have a MX472 which I use wirelessly on a laptop that has Windows 10. I am housesitting so am trying to print via USB cable. I did this successfully at this same home a few months ago.This time however it does not start printing and gives a generic ...

Support Code 5012 on MX 475

Hi, please can anyone help? My Pixma MX 475 printer has suddenly refused to print and shows the support code 5012. It's linked to my desktop using Windows 10. I've not had any previous problems, have tried turning the power off and leaving it and jus...

gill by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

It's Printing but no ink is flowing...

I have a Pixma G2010 printer, living in Thailand and have Windows 10 OS. The printer has been perfect for 1 1/2 years and suddenly stopped printing(i.e. it sounds like it's beginning but tnen stops. I checked the ink level(I use about 95% black ink) ...

thailen by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! I have code 1871

I am printing some of my photo on PIXMA MG6821 and after every 4 photos, the printer displays code 1871 saying the cassette is not inserted while it is propery inserted. I have tried to turn off the printer for more than 30 min and turned it on and m...

Deix by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Question about iP90 test page

A friend of mine died a couple of years ago, and I ended up with a lot of his stuff. One thing I got was a Canon iP90 printer. It hasn't been used since he died, plus it was low in the importance list, so it just sat. I fired it up the other day to s...

test.pattern.png

OCR: can it be scripted?

I am writing a process that will be capturing screen images and i would like to have the screen shots run through character recognizition on the fly. Can I write a script that will pass an image to the IJ Utility for OCR and return text? I have an MG...

Resolved! Pixma iP8700 Prints CD Labels Huge

Hey there, I'm trying to print onto some DVDs with a Pixma iP8700 using My Image Garden on Mac High Sierra. I have it directly plugged into a 2015 Macbook Pro with USB. No matter what I do in the settings, it always prints out the label so huge that ...

MX922 Duplex gives false jam 1300 codes

At first, I could reliably print duplex on MX922. Over time it has increasingly failing with "1300" "Jammed in paper output" messages. I have never found any debris to remove. I have used flashlights, compressed air and a toothbrush to try to clean a...

fbacher by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements