Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICC profiles for TS8220

I own a TS8220.  Where can I find it's ICC profiles for Canon papers?  I can't find them on my computer, nor do I see them in the support/download section.  The only profile related to the printer on my computer is for the printer itself, labeled "Ca...

Vertical White Lines

Hi all, experiencing a problem, especially when I print darker prints. It is not so noticable on lighter prints. Eash print has identical white vertical lines running down in. I print using official Canon lustre paper with Canon inks, on the right se...

thumbnail_image1.jpg
meirou by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MP470 Can't Print Wirelessly

I bought a used PIXMA MP470 and didn't get the installation disk. I installed it on my laptop and it prints and scans fine when connected with the usb cable. The problem is that I can't find it on my phone or laptop to print wirelessly or by bluetoot...

cmarks by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I do a scan with Pixa mx432?

I downloaded the drivers and I can print via my wifi but when I try to scan there is no scan. I have Canon Utilities and there are two entries in that program, an lj network scanner ex and an lj network tool but neither one say to scan. The network s...

radios by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Borderless printing on Pixma G4210

I jsut bought my Pixma G4210 today and I am very frustrated.  I have spent more than two hours playing with settings and searching the internet for answers!  I have it set for borderless - I have the margins set at 0.  I tried from both PowerPoint an...

Canon MG3650 Ghosting

Printer wont print any document properly. Tried all alignment procedures as well as all cleaning procedures. Pronted the nozzle check sheet and it doesnt look right as the bk column in offset to the right. Does anyone have a fix for this?

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements