Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inaccurate Colors Printing To Disc

I'm using a TS9020 to print onto Verbatim matte printable discs through Photoshop CC 2018 (Mac OS 10.12.6) and cannot get any kind of consistency in the color output.  Don't tell me to use My Image Garden, it is far too limited and inadequate for my ...

ES_CO by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Pixma 480 & Mojave

I can't connect to my Pixma 480 printer. I am using macOS 10.14.1 Mojave on a MacBook Pro. I went to install new drivers, but there are none available. Please advise. (Of interest, I also have Mojave installed on my iMac, but it can print.)

Cedd by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MX922 pulling in multiple pages when printing

MX922 - couple weeks old. Has been functioning fine in excellent photo printing. But, when page printing on premium grade paper ( 20 or 24lb) the printer has the very annoying tendency to grab up 2 or more pages at the same time. Paper is fanned ( fl...

chips by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MG6650 double vertical lines

HiCould someone explain why my printer print pages with text sometimes like "bold" style?And I saw that on print test printer makes double vertical lines...    

Print test
dzik by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Solutions Menu

Since I upgraded my operating system to MAC OS High Sierra -Version 10.13.3, I can no longer use the Canon Solution Menu for scanning. I had Yosemite before and made the change on Friday, 3/9/2018. Is there a driver I can download to fix it? I am har...

Jack625 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

No CD option in paper size / paper source - iP7250

Hello,I've been trying to print CD label with my iP7250 (Mac OS 10.14.1). I've used both My Image Garden and Easy-PhotoPrint EX unsuccessfully. Every time I press Print, the dialog box of the printerappears but won't show the cd option in the paper s...

binAri by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! PIXMA iP1600 does not print color

iP 1600 does not print color, not even a smiggeon. I rarely print color so cartridge should have ink, but nothing gets on paper.I set printer preferences to 'Color'. There is no indication that printer believes it's out of ink. I refilled BLACK cartr...

artfulm by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MG5250 no longer printing duplex

Hi,I have owned a Pixma MG5250 printer / scanner for quite a while now. I have used this printer with both PC and currently for the past two tears with an iMac. It has always printed duplex double sided copies, with both MS and Apple OS, fully wirele...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements