Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS5053

Suddenly my printer has started to print very slowly! Any ideas? It is right next door to my computer and has been working fine in the past. What should i do? Ian

MX 492

Error code:  Support Code 6000.  Can't find that code.  Don't know how to fix.

RPRN by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TS9120 will not print setup tests

New TS9120 will not print setup test pages. Printer confirms that setup ink tanks are properly installed, I can smell the ink when the printer is running through all of its tests (e.g. auto print head alighment, print nozzle check pattern, cleaning a...

egunning by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma TS9120 won't reach main menu

I have been dealing with this issue about a month after purchase but would eventually let me use the printer. It will no longer function at all except to give me "Error 6830." I can not find any information on how to fix this, or even to hard reset t...

Pixma MG5622

Hello Everyone, Once again I find myself in need of help from the experts so here i am! I have a Pixma MG5622 printer and I would like to download a very lengthy mobile phone user's manual but the pages of the manual aren't full size pages. i'm not s...

TS8020 Printer won't connect to computer with USB

I've tried restarting both devices, prompting with different software and this is the most finnicky device I've ever used. Only sometimes will it connect to print or scan, and there's nothing different I'm doing each time. Every time the cord is full...

Printer TS6120

I've had this printer for about 36 months, have gotten error messages that say turn off printer turn back on. Well this hasn't worked anymore, now I cannot get it to print & it is also using ink from the brand new cartridges that I put in & hasn't pr...

MP560 B200 printer error

Last night I found my printer blinking with the following message:  Printer error has occurred.  Unplug the power cord and contact the service center.  The printer shows the numer B200.  Don't have a clue what to do next..Thanks for anyone's help.

MrGarlic by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

mx922 wont print black text

I brought my mx922 out of storage (3 years), loaded it up with all new ink tanks, ran several cleaninings and test pages, tried to get it linked to my router, now it wont print black text, says one magenta tank is low. Can anyone help me before I put...

MG3620 Printing Ridiculously Slow

My new Canon Pixma MG3620 is printing PDFs so slow it's absurd. A single black and white page literally takes 2 minutes! I've tried multiple PDFs, some that were quite simple, and all of them have this issue. It prints a line, then pauses for a few s...

ecm by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Printer won't print

I have a Canon Pixma mx922 and it won't print.  Although if I do a test print using the menu buttons on the printer, it prints fine.  When I print from my laptop, the page comes out blank.  I've done all the suggested maintenance cleanings but it sti...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements