Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Regarding my Canon Ink Jet 1800 Printer

Hello! I have been seaching :"high and low" trying to find how to locate the ink level on my printer. I need to get to the place where I can also get the ink level information to come up on the screen when it is low. I just can't find this informatio...

Dancet by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

mg 2522

My 2522 prints from the last page toward the front page lots of wasted paper. Can this be changed ? thanks

kacee by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MX450/MX459 Printing on thick paper

Is there a good way to print on thick, stiff paper? Curling the front edge seems to help. I am trying to print on green full 8 1/2 x 11 labels, they are thicker and stiffer than normal white labels like #8165 Avery labels, but I wanted the colored ba...

Canon Pixma MG6450 spare part

Hello, i have a faulty part on my cannon and i dont know how this piece is called or even where to buy it.My error is that one pin is broken and the cartridge isnt recognised.Its this black parthttps://www.dropbox.com/s/nq6j5my227qztzj/IMG_20190224_1...

knezlar by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Some iP8720 Issues

Greetings to the Board - this is my 1st post here. A couple of years ago I bought one of these printers for a couple of reasons: it feeds paper "straight" from a rear "standing" supply, so I can more easily feed card stock. And it was recommended by ...

MX479 problem after problem

I have an mx479 printer and this thing has been garbage since I got it. I used to print only using a black cartridge with no color installed and today I went to do that. Now it's telling me to check the color ink because it is empty after I removed i...

Resolved! Pixma MX882 won't scan Code:5,157,61

The last time I changed the ink cartidges there was a loud crackling sound after I closed the cover. Didn't think it would cause any problems, and I don't know if that caused any problem to the printer. Today I tried to scan and got the following err...

Pixma 3620 No WIFI Connect, Motel

Just got a Pixma[?] 3620, wifi can't set up, seems the problem is probably that I'm at a motel, and it's not finding the motel router? I think? My laptop finds it, I'm on the web. I just figured that the laptop just "talked" directly to the printer, ...

MX922 stopped printing via WiFi

MX922 has been printing via wifi for 2+ years, now won't connect with any wireless devices (laptop, phone, tablet). Works fine via USB, no settings have been changed. Printer says it is connected to wifi, and I have re-established the connection both...

sundvl76 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer Canon model G3000 black color problem

Two Printer model G3000 which I purchased an year back, I refilled all colors couple of weeks back (Except black color) for both printers same time with genuine canon colors . Now black color is not coming out clearly. It is showing light gray color ...

Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements