Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MX922 printing problem

Prints all colors beautifully.  Problem is either with the PGL 250XL (black) or the PGL251 (black).It will print beautifully with  Windows photo, a perfect print.  If I try to print using  Adobe Photo Elements or with Word Perfect, the black makes ba...

Bigclyde by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

TS8260 disc print tray

For over 15 years I have been using Nero Cover Designer to print discs on Canon' disc trays, like type J.TS8260 has a new type of multipurpose tray and I am unable to set paper size, disc position on the tray, etc. to set up a template so that the pr...

error code 1800

My MG 5420 will not print. It continuously gives an error code 1800, no paper in the bottom cassett. There IS paper. I have unplugged and replugged, realligned paper done everything I know how to do. Can anyone help?

lildot01 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

my printers model

hello canon I would like to know what model my printer is.The printer is a pixma 3200 and the model number is MG3220. The serial number is lpsa4****. Can you help me.

jlally4 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MG5420 Error 6502

Had a bad paper jam on the mg5420 while printing. Received the 6502 code and cleared the jam. Tried to reset and has not worked since. I read the 6502 error could be problems with the ink cartridges and I did the steps to try and clear that with no l...

Canon pixma ts9550 making weird noise

Hello,I just bought a new CANON POXMA TS9550 A3 printer and it makes a noise that I am wondering if it's normal or not.It's kind of a high pitched grinding noise(not that loud) which happens AFTER I print. Sometimes like 1 minute after I print. The p...

Asger by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MG6320 Totally Blank Pages yet sounds normal

My MG6320 suddenly is printing bank pages. It stopped showing any ink evidence on pages - they are fully blank.  The orinter sounds normal like ink should be flowing onto the page. I've ONLY used genuine canon ink since day 1.  All 6 cartriges are fu...

mtkoren by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer unable to scan?

Hello! I'm looking for some help with my printer. It's actually my friend's old printer that she gave to me and it's a MG5520. We've tried everything to connect it wirelessly and nothing really worked so I picked up a usb b cable and it still isn't w...

Yulania by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Strange Canon Pixma TS950 Scan To Email Issue

Hi, I have installed my printer on the network (wired) and can print fine. The printer sees my PC as a scan destination and will scan to folder fine but when I scan to email it fails (it does not bring up the new email box with the PDF attached) if O...

jencomp by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pixma MG3600 fault?

Hi.Ive had the Canon Pixma MG3600 printer for several months now, and I can't get the front door that hides the inks to open so I can change them.By that I mean the opening once the trays are down to view the ink-jets (sorry not sure of the tchnical ...

bobmax by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MX882 scan to a folder.

Canon MX882 - Windows 10 running Office 2019 64-bit. Everything works fine but in MP Navigator EX (latest version installed) the customer is unable to drag a scan directly into an Outlook 2019 email. If you drag it to the desktop, then to the email i...

btc909 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements