Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS9521C failure to update

The printer requsted to update. I agreed and now I have a blank screnn and a flashing power button light. If I unplug, it begins the update and then say "failed update press start button to try again"

jdnyc by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

IP7250 Support Code 1403

HiI hace my iP7250 for couple years and today Ive got this message Support Code 1403... tried couple things and read couple messages but nothing worked.Is there an "official" way of sorting this for this model?Thanks!!p 

Pixma g3500

I need to scan several documents,and put them into one folder.Can the folder be sent as an attachment.

Pennyb by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

TR8520 Clicking Noise

My TR8520 printer makes loud clicking sounds when the print heads cycle. Also it will not print color. No error codes showing.   Roger

Rdal by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Code 5,157,69 with Pixma TS5050

Hallo, I do have a Pixma TS5050, using Windows 10The printer works without any problems, wirelesscopy function is fine, too It does not scan! I receive Code 5,157,69 Somewhere here I read that disabeling VPN was the solution. I'm not aware of having ...

Sigrid by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Darker Scans

My all-in-one:  Pixma MX870I know how to darken a copy being made.  But I don't know how to darken scans made through the Navigator software.  Many of my scans are much too light.  How can I darken scans? 

Error meesage

I have a MG 3022, I've been trying to set for half an hour now. The problem is that the printer won't let me do anything due to some "error," it blinks three times and the pauses. I searched up the pattern and have learned that this message will disp...

Resolved! MX 922 stopped printing and will not end/quit.

Operating system: Windows 10; MX922 connectedto computer via USB cord.Printer started normal printing a card (done many times before).Printer stopped printing in middle of job; some ink being low, I stopped  the program and replaced the cartridges. W...

apthio by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements