Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pixma MG3600 won't print?

oonly had this printer for a couple of weeks, since converting to Windows 10 from 7.It worked for a couple of sessions, but will not now?I have tried "troubleshoot" in win 10, but nothing found.Can anyone offer some advice please?

bobmax by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Pixma G6020 Setup

Just got my new printer.  The manual says to fill the ink tank with all six bottles.  Three black ink bottles come with the device BUT it filled with only 1 1/2 bottles.  Is this right?  jim

JimWilly by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MX700 Does Not Do Black and White Copy

MX700 goes thru the motions of printing...noises and such.......but produces a blank page when.  Pressing the Copy/Black buttons.   Pressing the Copy/Color buttons produces an image.  There is no indication that the Black Ink supply is low from the 4...

kaneohe by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MG5420 won't power on

Hi,I've read the directons on how to reset by unplugging for a while and then plugging in directly to an outlet. Does anyone have any other suggestions?This printer has been working perfectly with light use for 5 years. Is it just time to junk it? It...

JACKSML by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG7120 Firmware

I have an MG7120 that has been having print issues. The results are inconsistent.  Sometimes they are faded, splotchy, missing lines, won't print anything at all, etc and other times the results are absolutely perfect.  I've done all the maintenance ...

g4010 mac

Hi,I am having trouble changing the color settings in the printouts in macbook. I need to reduce contrast and change tint because colors are very far from faithful. Thanks. Nipun

nmohan by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG5220 False Paper Jam Indications

Over the past several months, my printer (PIXMA MG5220) has been giving, apparently false, printer jam indications with increasing frequency.  They occur when trying to print 5x7 photos or 4x6 photos from the rear paper tray although printing 8x10 or...

MrEd by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG5420 won't print blacks

Our MG5420 is no longer printing using at least one of the black cartridges but is unaware that there is a problemand just prints blank for that part of the image. I've tried nozzle cleanings, replacement headers, severalink cartridge replacements. I...

New Doc 2019-06-11 09.50.07_1.jpg New Doc 2019-06-11 09.50.07_1.jpg
IStech by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My MX492 doesn't copy or print.

Hi, I wanted t o use my printer today and it's not working well. It doesn't print or copy, it showed me the error code 5100.  I've followed the turotials given to clean the clear strip, read messages from previous discussions on how to fix it and not...

Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements