Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG7520 quit scanning

I used to scan documents but when I tried scanning from my Mac running OSX 10.10.5 via wirelessly and USB connected, both times I get a "Cannot communicate with scanner for these reasons:" error.I have downloaded and installed all the drivers from bo...

Buddie by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

TR8520 - 1 page, then wait forever !

New Canon printer, love the print quality, but the response/interface is horrible.  Laptop interface is wireless, and desktop iswired to router, which in turn is wirelessly connected to printer.  Laptop, or Desktop, try to print multiple page doc, an...

Lji1221 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma TR4500 losing wireless ability

So every time I go to print with my Pixma TR4500, I have to re-install it for it to be able to print. It prints once I reach the part in the installation where it asks me if I want to allow it to print wirelessly. I also have to re-connect it to my r...

eyotter by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

IP7200 does not turn on

I have an IP7200 that suddenly stoped to turn on.I replaced the power cable and tried another power socket but still it doesn't turn on Any suggestions ?

lightov by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Error 5100 on MX922

Hello, This evening run into an error 5100 om my MX922. First tried to check if it is really a paper jam but nothing was found. Then tried to re-insert ink cartridges to no avail... Here's the symptoms - once turned on, printer successfully goes thru...

20150407_222514.jpg
pas922 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Paper tray will not close

I have a NEW Canon/Pixma TS 9020 and first thing had a small paper jam. Got paper  out in one piece no scraps.The paper tray will not go all way in ....about 2" sticking out I hear a solid click. I've seen videos showing it all way in and others tray...

Starchy by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My Image Garden

I just bought PIXMA TS5120. I don't want to use Image Garden. I would like to easily scan documents and combine the scanned images into one pdf document. Is there a way to do this without Image Garden? I only have the free Adobe Reader that doesn't l...

Pixma iP7220 lights flashing

I've had this printer about a year and a half and it's worked well. About a week ago the door malfunctioned, but I can get around that. See https://community.usa.canon.com/t5/Personal-Printers/iP-7200-printer-door-malfunction/m-p/280399#M17688Then to...

Oldyellr by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon MP Navigator Stopped Working (MX870)

Running Windows7, 64 bit Oper SystemCanon MX870Scanning was not an issue prior to a few days ago. No new software or programs have been installed.Went to scan a document and scanning looked like it was working, then it greyed out and received error m...

jealkon by Apprentice
  • 47 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Very badly out of alignment

I have a Pixma MX452 that is very badly aligned. Automatic alignment does not correct it. Manual alignment gives me the black column F with all rectangles showing every other line a quarter inch left or right of the following line.It looks like:    X...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements