Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IP7250 print head error

Hi,My IP7250 has suddenly started reporting a print head error, is there anything I can do to fix it or do I need to replace the print head?Thanks

Ninko by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

TS9020 - Printing Lines on Photos

My PIXMA TS9020 has been printing with stutter-step kind of lines on my photos. I've tried the auto head alignment multiple times and both done the cleaning and deep cleaning for the print head, but it hasn't improved the issue. I've also tried takin...

Photo Print Issue.jpg
dgj93 by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Duplex function no longer works

I downloaded an update to the driver for my PIXMA TS8220 within the last week.  When I attempted to print out a multi-page document this afternoon the printer did not print on both sides of the paper.  It appears that the duplex function no longer wo...

Linux - Leap 15.1 (TR8520 printer)

There are two files:   One is Scangear2-3-50-1 for x64 rpm, which i loaded, but does NOT come up with the MB5300  as the printer availale. I am thinking for my system that I need the Scangearmp2-5.50-1-rpm  instead, but I don't know if I should use t...

Extreme color variations during print run

I'm trying to print fine greeting cards on a Canon Pixma iX6820, working from a color-corrected Photoshop file. If I print the cards one at a time, the color is fine. If I set the printer to print two cards, the color of the second one will be appall...

Tomiyama by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG7520 quit scanning

I used to scan documents but when I tried scanning from my Mac running OSX 10.10.5 via wirelessly and USB connected, both times I get a "Cannot communicate with scanner for these reasons:" error.I have downloaded and installed all the drivers from bo...

Buddie by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

TR8520 - 1 page, then wait forever !

New Canon printer, love the print quality, but the response/interface is horrible.  Laptop interface is wireless, and desktop iswired to router, which in turn is wirelessly connected to printer.  Laptop, or Desktop, try to print multiple page doc, an...

Lji1221 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma TR4500 losing wireless ability

So every time I go to print with my Pixma TR4500, I have to re-install it for it to be able to print. It prints once I reach the part in the installation where it asks me if I want to allow it to print wirelessly. I also have to re-connect it to my r...

eyotter by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

IP7200 does not turn on

I have an IP7200 that suddenly stoped to turn on.I replaced the power cable and tried another power socket but still it doesn't turn on Any suggestions ?

lightov by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Error 5100 on MX922

Hello, This evening run into an error 5100 om my MX922. First tried to check if it is really a paper jam but nothing was found. Then tried to re-insert ink cartridges to no avail... Here's the symptoms - once turned on, printer successfully goes thru...

20150407_222514.jpg
pas922 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements