Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Pixma MG 7120

My 5 year old MG7120 suddenly has developed problems printing. I can print from Microsoft Word but almsot nothing else (e.g e-mails, newspaper articles). WiFi connection is fine. I unistalled the computer then reinstalled driver but problem persists ...

Pixma MG5320 Printing with streaks

My printer has started printing incompletely. It seems to mainly be the black ink. I have tried cleaning the printer heads, deep cleaning the printer heads, aligning the print heads, and exchanging the cartridge but nothing seems to be improving my p...

Poor Print Quality

MX922 "Processing... Please wait momentarily"

I have reinstalled the driver 3 times on my windows 7 PC, and it still gets stuck at this point. Ive gone through the steps of clearing the queue, unplugging the printer, etc. Nothing seems to work, I could really use some help!Thanks,Richard

Resolved! Canon Pixma 452 - Catalina update on Mac OS

I just updated to Catalina 10.15.2 and my Pixma MX452 scan utility software will no longer work. I checked for a new driver, but nothing is listed. The Canon site said this model is compatible with Catalina, but I don't know how to update it. 

"Another computer is using the printer"

This is the message I frequently get when I try to print something from my MG3240 even though there is no other computer being used or even present.  I am using Windows 8 and this happens whether I am using wire or WiFi.  The other message I frequent...

Canon Customer Support got worse

Canon Customer Service got so complicated. I wonder why they even bother with the phone number. This is the 1st and last time I bought Canon printer. It's just terrible. All I wanted someone to help me to send a FAX, I called 4 times, wasted 1.5 hour...

Marina13 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma TS9120 printer incorrect size printing

I'm trying to print documents but everything (including photos) are being printed incorrectly. Below I have included a picture of the issue. On the right is what is coming out (scanned from the printer) and on the right is what I'm expecting to be pr...

2019-12-12 (3).png
TazX14 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma IX6820

Hi everybody,Does anyone experienced ghosting or smudges on their print?I've tried all the maintenance including "Print Head Alignment" "Cleaning" "Nozzle Check" But no luck at all.  

IMG_7945.JPG IMG_7944.JPG
kojoshua by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pixma TS8020 not printing

I have a Canon Pixma TS8020 printer. New to us as we haven't  used it a lot. I have changed ink cartridges and now NOTHING at all prints. I have done all the trbl shooting, ALL the cleans and nothing seems to help the situation.

ktfromkc by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

No support

Dear Colleagues, I just bought the TS9521C Crafters printer. I went to find a support page for downloads, drivers, etc, and there is no page to be found to support my new printer. It indicates "no page found" for the printer. I have tried everyhing, ...

Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements