Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printer won't accept maintenance commands

Hello, I have a Pixma G1110 which was working smoothly until before Christmas. Today that I tried to use it after the holiday vacation, it wouldn't print black (although strangely enough it still prints light gray tones). I thought, clogged nozzles a...

Pixma TS9020 error code 6004

I put cardstock in the bottom tray and tried to print.  The printer tried to pick up the paper then showed error code 6004. I've followed the instructions but still now working. I've even uninstalled/reinstalled the printer. As soon as I turn it on i...

cwalters by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922 Top cassette photopaper twisting

Recently, 4"X6" photopaper  from the top casette is twisting (consistently) by a few degrees.  I have checked the guides rollers etc. and can see no problems. 5"X7" paper did not have the problem. What is the most likely cause (and fix). Thanks

PIXMA TR8520 USB port option?

Hi, I just bought a PIXMA TR8520 and I want to make sure that I have the option to print if the internet is not on before I unpack and set the machine up.  I read online that there is an option and that a cord comes with the machine. Obviously that w...

kkies by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer Head Error 1405 on MG7520

My printer started showing error 1405 out of the blue. It is now inoperable. I saw the lawsuit canon paid out in 2015. (Said its programmed to fail after the warranty runs out). Is this true or your experience?I need to buy another printer. Typically...

jpeg vs PDF

I find I can print a document saved as PDF but not one scanned on my printer and saved as jpeg. But I can email that same document to myself and print it from the email. What is going on here?

MX452 Print A Sample Patterns Page

I installed a new color ink cartridge last night and the colors are faded and blue.  I've checked the manual and tried to follow the steps to print a Sample Patterns page so that I can adjust the colors, but it backs you out of everything you do and ...

Kalysren by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! mx892 black prints grey

Canon PIXMA MX892Network printer (Win7 and WinXP) When printing photos, it will not print BLACK completely. It prints black as grey.  Does the same thing from both XP and Win7 computers. Does the same thing no matter what software I use. I've uninsta...

drgerry by Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG5320 scanner not working

My PIXMA MG5320 printer and scanner has worked fine for well over a year.  Suddenly, my scanner takes a very long time to heat up before actually beginning the scanning.  This happens with each page scanned.   Then, when scanning a multi-page documen...

GTallTx by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements