Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! TS8152 Prints Brown as Pink

Hello all! MY TS8152 prints brown as pink... It as working fine so far.  What I did: Deep cleaning of the heads and then try to print the same brown image again. No luck.I decided to print it from another computer, no luck. I replaced all the cartrid...

Pyrrhon by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TS8160 won't print black and white

Hi there, I'm printing using a TS8160 on Mac OS X 10.15.1I'm trying to print in "black and white" mode by selecting the black and white button in the print dialog box, but the printer continues to print in colour.This is happening across multiple app...

PIXMA TS8120 printing blank pages

My printer started printing only blank pages. My other printers had a hard reset that could be performed on them by pressing a combination of keys, but this printer uses an LCD screen so there is no 'stop' key to use to perform a hard reset. I cannot...

dianepep by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon IJ Network Tool ... Problem Solved

I have a MX922 Pixma and really love all the features. But for awhile I was having occasional problems with "printer offline" or "printer in use" or some other message and couldn't print. After researching and reading all the forums and trying all th...

jcg0324 by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA iP110 photos printing with red lines...

Hi, I'm trying to troubleshoot this ASAP as I need the printer for tomorrow morning. I'm using the PIXMA iP110 & I changed the ink, but it'sstill printing faded with red/light blue likes going horizontal across the photo...I have no idea what to do. ...

cwigandt by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Code 2,145,50

I have a Canon MX870 printer. And what a reliable machine it has been!However, with increasing frequency I'm receiving code 2,145,50 telling me "Cannot communicate with scanner...Code 2,145,50".Sometimes the problem is fixed by trying again but I usu...

Woko by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer is not feeding paper

I have a TR 7520 Cannon printer that copies from the glass well. But for some reason it will not feed the paper when copingwirelessly. When I try to send a document wirelessly it shows communication but quickly stops. It then shows an error with the ...

PAC1 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

TS6320

Can anyone give me an recommendations for the TS6320 printer? Is it a good printer? Thank you

Updated firmware makes green trees pink

At least I think that's the cause. I have never had a problem with my Canon MG 7720 until I updated the firmware. Now when I print pictures green leafs on trees are pink. I've run the whole troubleshooting issues that I can think of... replaced low (...

Resolved! Bought floor demo G4210 - any setup tips?

Our local Staples is closing down and I was lucky enough to catch a G4210 floor demo model that was significantly discounted - a model I would not have been able to afford otherwise.  I've registered it, found the software download ( win-g4010-1_0-n_...

gtoal by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pixma Printers

Hello Again, I've been trying to get my Pixma MG5622 printer working again all day today and I still can't get it to work!  So without any solutions it looks like I'll be forced to buy a new printer.  Does anyone know if Canon makes any other Pixma p...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements