Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma TS8220 setting up issue

I just recently picked up the printer, and I have the 281 ink (blk/c/y/m), and when I start it up and it goes through the language selection then how to install the ink, I put in the 4 ink cartridges into the correct slots;  it still keeps staying on...

Shibas by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TS5120 printer not responding on Windows 10

I installed a new PIXMA TS5120 on a new Windows 10 laptop and I have a reoccurring error of 'Printer not responding' with document trapped in the print spooler. Same problem occurred with working Pixma TS3122 installed into the same new Windows 10 la...

sew0817 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Cannot scan with mx925 and Catalina

Hi there, I made a clean install and downloaded fresh drivers and software for catalina Despite this th emac doesn't recognize the scan:- it doesn't recognize the scan using IJ scan utilities- it doesn't appear in solution menu (hopefully yes afterrw...

olivier by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG4150 printing blank area

Hi,I have a Pixma MG4150 which had a blank 6mm wide area the length of the paper.I have cleaned and deep cleaned and fitted new cartridges with no change.Could someone advise me please? I thought the print head being fitted to the cartridge would mak...

Resolved! setup/installation of TS9520

I started doing the setup online and saw that a bunch of picture and photo tools was going to come with the download, so I quickly cancelled it and went over to your Drivers page to see if I could get the lean-and-mean driver-only download. I found i...

WendyH by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Mx452 printing faintly and wrong color

I typically print black ink shipping labels, but lately my mx452 has been printing very light (can hardly read the writing) and printing a light blue/green color even when selecting black/white. I've had the printer several years and this is the firs...

Rknoll74 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX892 print problem

I snet a print command to my MX892 and it went through all the commands but did not print, tried coping a document and this did not print. never happened before what's the problem.

TR8520 - missing driver "XP.com"

I replaced an MG6500 series inkjet with a TR8520 and after the install I deleted the drivers for the old printer. Apparently the driver used by the scanner XP.com got deleted also, and now my scanner on the new printer won't work. I tried reinstallin...

Canon MG5140 the ink is not being recognized

hello please reply me as possiblei had bought a set of refillable ink from ali expresseven before filling it it was okay when i had put in my printerafter filling the black ink the big one the ink was coming out while i was refilling it i stopped put...

Sahil12 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma ip4000 - wireless adapter?

Hello, im wondering if anyone has tried making the ip4000 wireless with a USB WiFi or Bluetooth dongle, and if so, what model - and how's it do? Theres no SD card slot on this printer (and the USB port may only be for a flash drive - but I don't know...

Andacat by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements