Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma ix6820

my 2 year old pixma ix6820 will not recognize print carts, and trying to reinstall the driver to clear the B200 error, it will not respond to the driver install.What a bit of junk. Heading to the electronics recycling 

Canon BJC-210 on Mac El Capitan

Have a canon BJC-210 which worked perfectly on my windows computer.  Now I have a Mac Pro Laptop and it is not working properly.  It printed out 10 pages of goodness knows what [like a dos instalment list] before I stopped it.  It showed a weird name...

Judges by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Paper to match ICC profiles

I have a Canon iP8750 printer, which has a number of ICC profiles inbuilt. The paper codes showing up are GL2, GL3, MP2, PT1, PT2, PT3, SG2/LU2 and SG3\LU3. All profiles are dated June 2013. When I look on the Canon web store none of the paper, said ...

tom560 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon Pixma MG 3550 won't start up

When I plug in my printer the 4x6 photo paper light lights up and if I press the power button the light next to it lights up as well. However, there's no other reaction at all. The rest of the lights don't come on, the cartridges don't slide out (mak...

A_Dude by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MG8220 small business card jammed HELP!!!

I was trying to print information on the back of a business card. The card got jammed and I can't even see it to remove it... I tried removing the bottom paper feed tray, nothing there.I've opened the printer like I would replace ink and I can not s...

AbbeG by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon i860 does not print

Canon i860 stopped printing. Nozzle check sheet is blank. Printer in excellent condition (this is the backup printer, little used, almost new). No error codes. No flashing amber light. Solid green. Reset waste code. Replaced printhead with new printh...

takaoki by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG3620 Windows 10 won't set up properly

Have tried to set this printer up numerous times by different methods with no luck. It prints but takes a long time to print.If I go into troubleshooting it doesn't find any problems. The Windows printer test page says it was correctly installed.If I...

JIMDI by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon ScanGear configuration under Linux

Hello ! I am using my Canon MG5300 printer with ScanGearMP and Linux Mint. Unfortunately the ScanGear window opens in an unusefull shape every time I open it.Also the configuration of the settings need to be repeated every time I start it. How could ...

nilli by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements